Thursday, January 24, 2008

Zac Efron - Haunted High School Musical News!


Many rumors have been running around that Zac Efron might not return for "Haunted High School Musical" the third film in the well known series.


"At this point ,it is not in my hands," He said of the negotiations."I mean, I would love to do a third 'High School Musical'; it would be a great way to finish off the series. To start with a TV movie and finish off on the silver screen would be a great legacy for the 'High School Musical' series to leave"


Zac of course the joker said he might be afraid to do the movie, " You know, if East High is haunted , I might have to reconsider, Because i dont like ghosts"


Haha Zac what a jokester !! In my opinion it is in his hands, High School Musical is Nothing without Zac, V, Ashley, Corbin,Lucas, Monique and the rest of the gang. So who is he kidding. He is probably waiting for a contract with Big Bucks!

No comments: